Friday, January 21, 2011

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

There are some days when your mind is just fried.

That was last night for me. Total writer's block. Total life block really, as I pretty much accomplished nothing once the Little One went to bed.

The night felt heavy and I felt bad about my laziness. So, to help lighten the mood of my own night, I decided to come up with 10 trivia questions that you can try to answer, if you choose.

Only rule is, no using these interwebs to look up answers. I came up with questions off the top of my head, so you can do the same with the responses.

If you want, you can email your answers to somethingsmalltoday@gmail.com or send a message on Facebook, and we'll share the answers Monday.


1. What is the name of the first mainstream album that Hootie and the Blowfish released? 

2. Who is Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner?

3. What are the original ingredients of a Shirley Temple drink?

4. Malcolm-Jamal Warner has starred in three different sit-coms during his career. What are the names of those shows?

5. Sticking with Malcolm-Jamal Warner (sorry, he is an all-time favorite of mine), what long-running show was he the first celebrity director for?

6. Where is the baseball Hall of Fame located?

7. Who wrote my favorite book, To Kill a Mockingbird?

8. In the movie A League of Their Own, what team wins the championship game?

9. On the Golden Girls, Betty White played Rose Nylund. What was Rose's hometown?

10. What is the name of this blog (Without scrolling to the top of the page)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment